Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (3DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
You will be a part of the technical sales organization responsible to support sales in wining new business and increase deal size. The Technical Executive’s mission is to define, in collaboration with Client Executive, the account strategy and lead its technical execution from lead to final sale. The Technical Executive reveals and demonstrates to our client’s how they can maximize the value of the 3DS Industry Solutions portfolio as they apply it to their business initiatives. You will drive the customer to address these changes thru technology transformation. A few key responsibilities are:
- Act as a trusted advisor for the Customer, and represent the interests of 3DS by developing relationship with your client’s technical leaders to influence the sales strategy and achieve revenue targets.
- Define opportunity pursuit strategy, based on 3DS A&D Solution experiences.
- Articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value including the A&D Industry Solutions portfolio. Understand how 3DS products and solutions fulfill the client’s business needs.
- Promote and apply Value Selling methods to your sales opportunities and transformational projects in order to increase deal size and reduce project risk.
- Be accountable for the proper execution of the technical sales process, activities, and deliverables according to the applicable sales phase. Orchestrate and prioritize all technical activities in a coherent way to drive and ensure business objectives achievement with respect to customer commitments.
- Lead and / or contribute to technical operation reviews
- Leverage DS external customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information
- Act as an advocate of the customer within 3DS
Key Success Factors
- BS Degree in Engineering from an accredited University; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working as a manufacturing engineer for a large A&D, Automotive, or Industrial Equipment based firm.
- Experience running or designing processes for Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience leading a team on a project or program within previous employment responsibilities that generated a positive and desired result.
- Executive-Level communication skills.
- Organization skills to be able to drive / coordinate groups of people and groups of related projects and programs
- Working-level of knowledge regarding manufacturing processes; 3DS Solutions portfolio knowledge preferred
- Pre-sales and / or project delivery experience
- Experience in engineering or related organization not related to software sales
- US Citizenship required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.