Several perspectives can be seen for the industrial participants:
- EDF : large construction sites in France and through export contracts
- ENGIE Cylergie : development of knowledge, competitive advantage for the heat network exploitation teams
In the digital world:
Engineering software editor and Engineering actors :: evolution of market for modeling and simulation of systems (apps, modeler/solvers, simulation platform, libraries), that will raise and diverse the offer of services and training
Technology eco system will benefit through :
- reinforcement of the French Modelica eco systems via evolution of the 2 standards : Modelica language (multi modes, reconfiguration, numerical integration techniques , initialization) , FMI standard (large scale co-simulation)
- Dassault Systemes : will enhance CATIA systems offer with the capability to model and simulate ModSim large scale energy systems, including multi modes (switch, long term piloting). This will support energy providing systems of various type (electrical, Solar, Heat networks, etc..) and their control in Grids.
- DS will also replicate the innovation proposal to others industries such as AeroSpace for complex multi physics systems, Transportation for infrastructure, transportation systems and the related energy provider, Buildings for multi physics modeling in energy efficiency objectives and Cities in a system of systems view (resources, building, mobility etc…) .