The prevalence of waste and rework in Design & Construction are symptoms of ineffective practices and fragmented data. As a result, the industry suffers from poor productivity, high risk, and low profitability.
BIM Level 3, Extended Collaboration, and Product Lifecycle Management tools refined by Manufacturing Industries can reduce waste and costs, improve sustainability, and realize more value from construction processes. This whitepaper defines the Building Lifecycle Management solution and explores its potential through the following analysis:
- Current state of the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry
- Significance of BIM Levels and collaboration methods
- Introduction to Building Lifecycle Management (BLM)
- Features of the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform for Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- How to implement a BLM system to achieve BIM Level 3
The paper also contains examples, case studies, and helpful frameworks to illustrate the concepts.
Please complete the webform to download the whitepaper.