Proactive Program Management
"...the fatal flaw in reactive program management: by the time an issue manifests, it is already too late."
How do you manage program risk?
Program managers and the engineers who work on Aerospace and Defense programs face many challenges. One main challenge that takes significant focus for Program teams: balancing the trade-off between minimizing risk and adapting to change? Customer requirements, new technologies, competition for engineering talent – are but a few of the dynamic threats to a program’s integrity.
Download this eBook to gain strategies for managing these threats.
Top 10 Components for Program Integrity:
- Practice Discipline in the Product Development Process
- Create a Clear and Concise Scope Definition
- Communicate Scope Definition to the Team
- Apply Change Management to all Modifications
- Safeguard Traceability through Requirements Management
- Promote Program-Wide Change Management Practices
- Leverage an Enterprise View of Available Resources and Skills
- Integrate Schedules and Budgets within an Earned Value Management System
- Integrate Supplier Schedules and Budgets within a Master Schedule
- Perform Risk, Issue and Opportunity (RIO) with full Program Insight