Register to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform as a Member
Join the 3DEXPERIENCE
You will receive several emails from your Main Platform Administrator during your 3DEXPERIENCE preparation.
The first one, “3DEXPERIENCE platform – Invitation” will allow you to correctly register to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- The intent of this mail is to let you validate your acceptance to join the online experience
- It also guides you to perform the basic compulsory operation that is to create your 3DPassport if you don't already have one
Create your 3DPassport
As a 3DEXPERIENCE invited user, you will receive a first invitation email from your Main Platform Administrator.
As a 3DEXPERIENCE platform user you must have a 3DPassport to use the 3DEXPERIENCE platform R2017x on cloud.
Creating a 3DPassport will let you define the Login ID to be used to access to the online experience but also to other Dassault Systèmes services like the 3DSwYm community platform where you will retrieve the 3DEXPERIENCE platform R2017x on cloud community.
Here is the email you will receive.
1. To start 3DPassport creation, under Launching your 3DEXPERIENCE platform, click on Create a new 3DPassport. The registration form appears.
2. Complete the form and click Submit
Note: We strongly invite you to put your Company Name in the dedicated field, even if the field is not compulsory.
You will receive the following notification at the end of your 3DPassport creation.
Once you have registered for a 3DPassport, you can login to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Note: Safely keep your login information aside. You will not receive any confirmation mail after your 3DPassport creation and you will have to reuse this information:
- to connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- to connect to the Cloud Support communities
You will then receive this mail.
At this step, you are able to experience the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and use the platform applications available to you by default.
Enjoy your 3DEXPERIENCE platform R2016x on Cloud
Discover the User Interface
If you access the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for the first time, the coach mark appears.
The coach mark is an overview of the 3DEXPERIENCE User Experience, introducing key concepts and capabilities. To show the coach mark again, select the Help menu and click Get Started.
You are now in the 3DEXPERIENCE user interface. The top bar is the main component and it’s always visible at the top.
The top bar is composed of:
- The 3DCompass that enables you to access available 3DS apps
- The Application name: By default, at first login, you access to the 3DDashboard application
- The Search bar to search in your widgets content
- The 6W Tags to filter your search results
- The connected user
- Services menus (me, add, share, home, help)