Product Key Customer Benefits
- Assists users planning manufacturing assemblies to describe process input and output
- GANTT chart shows the process plan in a time based view and it demonstrates:
- Control Flow Relations
- Precedence Constraints
- Constraints between cycles
- Associated resources
- Begin time, duration, and end time
- Gantt Chart has an improved user interface, and some added functions which improves the usability of the Gantt Chart.
- PERT chart shows the process plan in a sequence based view based on the Control Flow
- Precedence viewer shows the process plan in a sequence based view based on the Precedence Constraints
- MBOM viewer shows the resulting Manufacturing BOM based on input and output of the process plan or resource behavior.
- Modification Table can be used to view modifications between different product drops like new, modified, and deleted parts and fasteners. Impacted activities can be identified for modified and deleted parts and fasteners.
- Compare Tool allows the comparison of process, product and resource data. It shows differences based on attribute or assignment modifications.
- State and position management can be used to author positions of products, resources, and Manufacturing Assemblies in context of a process. These positions can be applied during process verification to verify the assembly sequence in 3D.
- Manufacturing Hub toolbar offers several commands to load data from and save data to Manufacturing Hub.