Attend this free seminar to meet SIMULIA partner, Moldex3D. Join us for lunch and learn about the unique features of Moldex3D-FEA Interface.
Moldex3D-FEA Interface helps users introduce process-induced properties, such as fiber orientation, into structural software such as Abaqus, to optimize part structure designs.
Learn about the unique features of Moldex3D-FEA Interface:
- Directly translate meshes and material properties into necessary formats for Abaqus/CAE analyses
- Map key information of mesh models with advanced mapping functions
- Translate plastic parts injection molding mechanical properties into Abaqus/CAE format
- Utilize the different types of exported data for advanced applications, such as structural analysis, deformation behavior of part insert at different time step, evaluation of residual stress effect, and fiber-orientation effect
- Output solid meshes of parts, final warpage shape, fiber-induced anisotropic mechanical properties, residual stress, temperature and flow pressure
- Auto-transfer first ordered solid elements into second order solid elements