Why Don't My Stores Look the Way They Are Supposed To?!
Retailers invest enormous sums to ensure their stores achieve the right “look,” meaning the assortments, floorsets and merchandising themes all match the original vision. Yet, all too often this vision gets lost in translation, customers are disappointed and executives are left wondering what the heck went wrong. Learn about tested real-world solutions that leading brands have successfully employed.
Get expert advice on:
· How to automate to get rid of costly, time consuming processes and achieve more flexibility and competitiveness
· Making store merchandising instructions visual and automatically generated
· Socializing your merchandise message with mobility
· Protecting the integrity of your brand
· Creating floorsets that fit your stores
Moderator: Susan Nichols, Publisher, Apparel Magazine
Panelists: Marty Ramos, CTO, Retail, Consumer Products & Services, Microsoft Jennifer Black, Solution Experience Director, Consumer Goods & Retail Industry, Dassault Systèmes William Martin, ENOVIA WW 3D Merchandising Experience Director, Dassault Systèmes