Automatically generate optimized conceptual parts from a functional specification at the push of a button
CATIA Function Driven Generative Designer (GDE) enables non-specialists to automatically generate optimized conceptual parts from a functional specification at the push of a button. By varying inputs designers are able to generate multiple variations to compare and analyze.
GDE uses the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, where concepts can be comprehensively refined, validated and completed collaboratively and in-context by other disciplines for conventional or additive manufacturing.
- Optimize product weight and stiffness with lightweight engineering
- Reduce time and cost by evaluating concepts faster
- Evaluate more concepts while maintaining design specifications
- Leverage real editable geometry for both conventional or additive manufacturing
- Easily generate and simulate optimized concept shapes
- Manage collaboration between Design, Simulation and Manufacturing Engineers seamlessly