SIMULIA Regional User Meetings
Great Lakes Regional User Meeting
Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Symposium
SIMULIA is pleased to announce for the first time in Michigan the Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Symposium!
The Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Symposium will take place in Plymouth, MI on Wednesday, September 27th.
This one-day symposium aims at sharing the latest innovations for additive and advanced manufacturing and offers collaborative opportunities to address these challenges and accelerate the adoption and advancement of the technology. This symposium will bring together expert speakers and panelists from different sectors of technology including industry executives, research leaders, independent consultants, software and hardware vendors, product designers/engineers as well as manufacturing engineers/managers.
Because the AM industry is growing rapidly companies must keep up with the latest and greatest technology. Our 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables companies on the AM journey through simulation-based AM apps: from functional generative design to manufacturing planning.
Join us at this symposium to learn about and experience the future of design and manufacturing.
Goals and objectives of the symposium:
- Learn about our 3DXPERIENCE roles in additive and advanced manufacturing from design to process simulations
- Engage with software and hardware developers
- Consult with industry experts to address challenges
- Learn about additive and advanced manufacturing trends in new materials, new processes and new applications
Who attends the symposium:
- Software developers
- Hardware vendors
- Research professionals
- Corporate executives and business owners
- Product designers and engineers
- Manufacturing engineers and managers
The Additive and Advanced Manufacturing Symposium, the Multibody Simulation User Group Meeting and the fe-safe User Group Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 27th at The Inn at St John’s, Plymouth, MI. The SIMULIA Great Lakes Regional User Meeting will be held at the same venue on September 28th.