Science in the Age of Experience
May 15-18, 2017 • Chicago, IL
Dear Academic Researchers, Professors and Students,
We are pleased to announce our annual Academic Poster Showcase will be held at Science in the Age of Experience™ Global User Conference taking place in Chicago, IL, at McCormick Place and Hyatt Regency hotel - May 15-18, 2017.
You are invited to submit a poster related to your use of our SIMULIA technologies (Abaqus, Isight, Tosca or fe-safe) within the research and educational fields at your Institution. All accepted posters will:
- Be prominently displayed at the conference
- Receive a Certificate of Participation
- Have a chance to be chosen “favorite poster” by attendee vote. The submitting author of this poster will receive a shout-out from the main stage and an Apple Watch Series 2 38mm!
Attendance is not required for poster submission however; those who do attend will also receive the following:
- A special reduced registration fee for academics only
- Free admittance to our Training Day or Additive Manufacturing (AM) Symposium /Hackathon* (Space is limited, first come first served)
- A “Meet and Great” opportunity to expound on your work to fellow attendees.
*Please note: This offer may not be combined with the free conference registration for paper presenters.
Training Day choices include:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Solutions inside 3DEXPERIENCE
- Topology Optimization using Tosca for Abaqus
- Deep Dive into Simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Analyzing Drivetrains using SIMULIA Simpack Multibody Simulation
Hands-on Training Courses:
- Hands-on with Composites Simulation: Advanced Composite Materials Analysis - Damage and Multiscale
- Hands-on with Acoustics and Linear Dynamics with Abaqus: Effective Solution of Structural Vibration Problems
*We have a limited number of seats for each offering. Register early for the best selection!
**The content for this course is a subset of a larger course, but attendees will receive the full set of lecture notes from the standard course. Attendees of this course will receive a copy of Abaqus Student Edition. They will need to download and install Abaqus Student Edition on their personal laptops before the class in order to participate in the workshop exercises (instructions to follow to registered attendees).
Click here for detailed Seminar and Course descriptions.
And, new for 2017…
You can also choose to attend our first ever public Additive Manufacturing (AM) Symposium (May 15) and Hackathon (May 15 – 17)!
The Hackathon challenges will include design statements for which participants will work through topology and lattice optimization, reconstruction and process simulations. Find more AM Symposium and Hackathon details, notifications and key announcements here and check out our AM video!
To take advantage of these special offers, simply register using our academic code: SAOE2017ACADEMIC, choose your free Training Day Seminar or the new AM Symposium and save $1100!