Back to Speakers
Jean Marie Durand is reporting to DASSAULT SYSTEMES As Executive Vice-President, for Business Transformation Organization (BT), managing World Wide Technical organization for our direct customer .
Prior to this, Jean Marie has been :
Industrial Background : 10 years in FCI ( Framatome Connector Int)
- Spend 8 years in FCI ( Framatome Connector Int) managing Engineering dept and Manufacturing Shopfloor
- Spend 2 years As Corporate Manager for Continuous process improvement for Engineering and Manufacturing efficiency using Lean Engineering and Manufacturing, Kaizen,
PLM Background : 18 years in PLM managing Technical Organization ( Pre Sales / Services and Customer Support)
- In Computervion as consultant for 2 years
- In Tecnomatix (Manufacturing Sofware Editor ( Digital Manufacturing ) as EMEA technical manager for 8 years.
For Global customer: Schneider, PSA , Airbus, Bosch, Renault , Siemens, Valeo …
- In Siemens PLM for 5 years as Technical Manager: managing technical force and managing big project implementation: Alstom , Safran , EADS…