Systems Integrator (SI)
Infosys helps enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. We help them renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
- In Consulting Services, we leverage the glue of our platforms, integrated services and deep business expertise to bring the best end-to-end solutions to our clients. We deliver the promise of knowledge-based IT for our clients.
- In Infrastructure Management, we are exploring the true potential of pervasive automation to simplify infrastructure management. In addition, adopting the Open + Preferred approach – reference architectures greatly simplify the complex infrastructure landscapes of our clients.
- In BPM and BPO, we have invested in the advanced application of automation and AI, and help clients leverage data systems to forecast incidents so we can eventually accelerate their adoption of business best-practices.
- In Application Development, we are rethinking the development experience to increase developer productivity multifold. We are working on the Infosys Development Platform that will consolidate tooling and experience, build around rapid, agile, design thinking methodology, and bring AI capabilities into the development and authoring experience. It will leverage all the principles of knowledge-based engineering. We are investing in areas such as automated source-code analysis, automated upgrades, automated regression testing, etc. We are also uniquely positioned to help our clients leverage the new.
Our expertise, outreach and experience across industries, regions and customers worldwide, helps us truly leverage the partnership and the best in class offerings from Dassault Systemes based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for a true end customer delight.
Infosys has a mature and thriving Dassault Systemes practice with deep domain and technical expertise that enables our clients across industry segments to achieve the true value of their investments on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
PLM Consulting Services:
- PLM Strategy Definition: Vision & Mission, Program Definition and Planning, RoI Calculation, Migration Strategy, Product Roadmap Definitions
- Blue Printing: As-Is, To-Be Process Analysis, and Solution Blueprinting for evolution of PLM to fulfill business outcomes
- Package Evaluation Framework: Package, PLM Product Evaluation, Vendor Selection Framework (RFI, RFP, Vendor Evaluation)
PLM Implementation Services:
- Realization: The Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE practice at Infosys is uniquely positioned to provide end to end PLM, MOM (DELMIA Apriso) implementation, server side customizations, configuration, legacy data migration with quality and cost differentiation.
- Deployment & Roll Out: Cutover planning, change management, multi-site rollout, Go-Live support across geographies and multi-language support.
- Application Maintenance Services: Global Maintenance and Support, Enhancements, Technical Helpdesk.
PLM Value Chain Services:
- Integration: PLM Integration solutions with ERP Tools, V5-V6 data coexistence, 3DEXPERIENCE collaboration with multiple CAD systems like SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, etc.
- Upgrade: Defining upgrade factory, creating toolsets for the same and automated data validation frameworks with enhanced features list, leveraging Infosys upgrade accelerators to identify JSP customization and 3-way schema comparison.
- Legacy Data Migration: Defining data migration and validation framework. Infosys Accelerators tools to expedite the data migration processes.
- Training and rollout support to business users towards mapping business processes to the 3DEXPERIENCE set of product features and solution.