Imagine new horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DELMIAWORKS (IQMS), a division of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a Project Manager. This is an opportunity to gain experience with an established, international cutting-edge software company committed to providing complete ERP/MES/QMS/SCM solutions to manufacturing customers across a wide variety of vertical industries
This position will be remote.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of a customer project to deliver committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction by performing activities on time, on quality and on budget in a fast paced environment. You will work on projects with a variety of companies within the manufacturing industry (automotive, medical, and food & beverage)
What will your role be?
- Collaborate in the development of the Statement of Work (SOW) by assessing project requirements including resources, budget, scope, schedule, action items, risks and issues.
- Define and manage project plan and day-to-day operational aspects including resources plans, actions, budget, burn down, internal and external communications, and change control
- Lead all key project partners from both the customer and project delivery side to align expectations accordingly
- Manage and provide support on standard methodologies to the project team to ensure project execution quality
- Take charge of projects, following deployment methodology
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Update, maintain and provide Project Management KPI daily to Project Team, Stakeholders and Leadership
- Identify business opportunities during project execution
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelors’ degree is a plus or equivalent Project Management experience
- 5+ years of software and business/industry work experience with a concentration in managing projects
- Experience in a client/customer facing role
- Experience in Vendor Project Management required
- Active PMP Certification preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP Software is preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, time management and attention to detail skills
- Must have good Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player who embraces personal and professional responsibility
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint, Work, Excel Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Strong command and comprehension of the English language, spoken and written
- Will require up to 25% Travel
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.