Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universe!
We offer training and development to help you achieve your goals as a User Success Engineer.
Our User Assistance Engineering Accounting team has an immediate opening for a User Assistance Engineer in Paso Robles, CA, Waltham MA, Johnston RI, Woodland Hills, CA, San Diego, CA, and Schaumburg, Illinois. #WeAre3DS
- DELMIA | Works Means Manufacturing. Our award winning software was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. We leverage our experience with manufacturing to make internationally renowned software that solves complex problems for our customers.
- Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business. From quoting to shipping, accounting to inventory, to communicating with manufacturing machines, we enable our customers to effectively and efficiently run their business via our desktop, mobile, and web- based software.
- Our Technical Customer Support (Accounting) team has an immediate opening in Paso Robles, CA, Woodland Hills, CA, Johnston RI, Waltham MA, San Diego, CA, and Schaumberg, Illinois. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- A User Success Engineer- Accounting comes in each day and provides phone, email, and chat technical support to customers in their use of the DELMIA | Works Accounting modules.
- Support includes user education, bug reporting, suggestions on how to utilize the software, and back end data analysis/troubleshooting.
- Applying knowledge of Accounting software and its functions when working in support of customer’s needs/issues
- Independently perform back end analysis of issues being reported, while using their expertise, experience and judgment on matters that have great financial impact to our customers, which in turn can impact DELMIA |Works bottom line.
- In your day-to-day you will:
- Reading/understanding source code and utilizing software knowledge/experience, to confirm whether root cause of an issue is a bug in the software or a data related problem.
- When a bug is determined, duplicates issue after identifying root cause, then tests bug through multiple versions and creates a bug write up for Dev.
- When the issue is data related, develops a plan of action to deliver to the customer to correct the issue through use of front end software, back end data dictionary and metadata tools, or through developing custom scripts or reports.
- Stay calm and composed in stress inducing situations
The challenges ahead…
- Writes KMS Articles:
- For article writing, techs are responsible to utilize their own knowledge of the software, industry best practices, and professional experience in areas of manufacturing and finance.
- Build out content through creative thinking to derive steps and solutions to document in these articles that cover topics that are not included in other help files and documentation.
- Assists peers with their caseload either through mentoring on topics they are more familiar with, or through brainstorming ideas.
- Works through self-directed continued education on advanced topics, as well as new modules and features.
Your Key Success Factors?
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematics, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with customers and associates at all levels, including management
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and deliver under pressure
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills is required
- Comfortable with working across regions and cultures
- English proficiency is required
- Experience working within AR/AP or education focused on accounting- preferred
- Working knowledge of functionality and flow within accounting software:- preferred
- Familiarity of Accounting basics: AP/AR, General Ledger,
- System of record keeping – accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable
- Transactions – purchase orders, invoices
- Reporting – balance sheets
- A solid understanding of Windows' desktop applications- preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.