Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes is a world leader in 3D Design & Engineering Software. We provide PLM & 3D modeling software, simulation apps and industry solutions. You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! As part of the Americas Talent Acquisition Team, you will collaborate with the business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. Your role is to attract, source, assess and pre-select proactively the best external talent enabling the business to deliver their strategy. Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
For this role the candidate can be based in either our San Diego or Waltham office.
What Will Your Role Be?
Manage the full cycle recruitment and talent pipeline process from the business needs definition to the candidate offer process stage business partner; establish a close collaboration with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to define & deliver diverse, innovative talent sourcing and selection (internal and external) strategies leverage our ATS and other tools and employ leading edge data analytics elevating your ability to target, identify and attract the right talented and diverse profiles for today and tomorrow. Deliver the candidate experience and promote our 3DS employer brand among universities and social media that is in line with our corporate talent acquisition strategy. Challenge, influence, and counsel business leaders through the selection process ensuring a strong fit between both internal & external candidates and available 3DS opportunities.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Build and maintain an active pipeline by networking with top candidates (internal and external)
- Partner with the business and bring them an accurate picture of the talent market landscape by analyzing talent market data
- Drive a quality manager and candidate experience, while promoting the employer brand
- Support accurate reporting and ensure key metrics are met including time to fill, quality of hire, quality of candidate experience, manager satisfaction, recruiting costs
- Participate and/or lead local, regional or global talent acquisition innovative projects and share best practices while working in close collaboration with the global talent acquisition teams in the context of our global TA transformation road map
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree 3 – 5 years of experience in managing a full cycle recruitment process in a business partnering and data-driven mode (from talent sourcing, talent selection to offer)
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for Software development, R&D, IT and database management type roles is required
- Experience recruiting for software related professional services role is an asset
- Skilled in talent direct sourcing and talent pipelining.
- Intimate knowledge of sourcing using social media is a must
- Experience with behavior-based interviews and assessments
- Experience with conflict resolution and a problem solving attitude
- Good communication and negotiations skills with a naturally inquisitive mind-set
- People focused to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Experience with activities related to company branding through social media is an asset
- Proficient with HRIS and ATS systems
- Knowledgeable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.