Imagine new horizons
- BIOVIA is a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry's only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world's largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
- As a Systems Engineer – Infrastructure Consultant you will be responsible for the deployment & Installation of BIOVIA Applications within Customer's environments
What will your role be?
- In this role you will work within the Professional Services organization of BIOVIA
- You will liaise between BIOVIA's Professional Services and our Customers to provide installation services for our Unified Laboratory Management applications (ULM). This would include Installation, Upgrade, configuration and verification of these applications to BIOIVA specifications
- A successful candidate will need to be able to facilitate discussions with customer IT and business leads answering questions pertaining to system requirements, architecture, Load Balancer configuration and deployment topologies
The challenges ahead:
- Secure the deployment of BIOVIA Applications by operating and maintaining DS Solutions in the Customer's information system environments
- A strong understanding of IT hardware and installation model concepts is a must as you will work closely with leading customers in a Technical Consultant role
- To be successful you will possess and apply a strong knowledge of networking methodologies, knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Higher (Active Directory, IIS, MSMQ, Troubleshooting), Networking, Load Balancer configuration, Oracle & MS SQL Server Databases
Your key success factors?
- BS in a technology focused program
- 4-5+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components
- Solid understanding of IT hardware and installation model concepts.
Microsoft Windows system administration skills (such as Active Directory management and troubleshooting; Apache installation, configuration and troubleshooting
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.