Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DELMIA Quintiq provides companies with solutions to model, plan and optimize their business operations from end to end. The solutions are used to plan and optimize complex production value networks, optimize intricate logistics operations, and plan and schedule large, geographically diverse workforces. Key capabilities include predictive and prescriptive data analytics, forecasting, what-if scenario planning, collaborative decision-making, disruption handling and production scheduling.
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant’s mission is to implement the DELMIA Quintiq software with our customers such that they can realize the proposed business value. This implementation effort includes requirements gathering, solution design, software testing, and supporting the training of end users. The DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant must have strong communication skills, as they are expected to be the primary point of contact with the customer, acting as the intermediary between the customer and the internal technical team.
The challenges ahead…
- Interpret the customer requirements and define the appropriate solution (e.g. Understand the customer’s needs, challenge their process, and document the requirements)
- Manage requirements gathering and mapping, solution design, and testing in order to ensure successful software delivery
- Support end-users on the use of software
- Act as liaison between the client and technical teams to ensure timely resolution of issues raised by client
- Other implementation activities include presentations (demos) and customer communication
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, logistics, and/or manufacturing environment (salary and responsibilities commensurate with experience)
- Experience with Technology Implementation
- Customer Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity
- Functional Consulting Experience is a plus
- Supply chain business process expertise is a plus
- Optimization Experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.