Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Process portfolio applying Value Engagement framework. Through IFWE Loop, he/she drives customers to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes, leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Industry Processes.
The challenges ahead…
- Interpret the customer requirements and demonstrate the product value to define the appropriate solution (e.g. Understand the customer’s needs, challenge their process, and document the requirements)
- Manage initial positioning, creation of technical application usages and ensure accuracy of collateral provided to the customer
- Conduct or contribute to a proof of concept (if applicable)
- Support end-users on the use of internal products
- Ensure liaison between client and technical team to ensure timely resolution of issues raised by client
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Other implementation activities include testing, training, and customer communication
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, logistics, and/or manufacturing environment (salary and responsibilities commensurate with experience)
- Experience with Technology Implementation
- Customer Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity
- Functional Consulting Experience is a plus
- Supply chain business process expertise is a plus
- Optimization Experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.