Imagine new horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DELMIAWORKS (IQMS), a division of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a Manager who will lead the Project Management Office (PMO). This is an opportunity to gain experience with an established, international cutting-edge software company committed to providing complete ERP/MES/QMS/SCM solutions to manufacturing customers across a wide variety of vertical industries
This position can be located either in the Midwest or on the East Coast.
The Challenge Ahead
The Manager of the PMO will be responsible for managing and developing the Project Management community and practice. In this role, this person will maintain best practices for Project Managers, including project scoping, time management, cost and quality management. You will interface closely with the rest of the Professional Services Leadership Team to ensure high-quality delivery of ERP software implementation activities.
What will your role be?
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions
- Review Budgets and help team manage budgets
- Provide support during presales such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing and risk management
- Demonstrate intimate-level knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized consulting engagements
- Collaborate and coordinate with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements
- Create and manage project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Help to produce the lessons learned during the program closure phase on team projects and on own projects
Your Key Success Factors
Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field (Technology based a plus, but not required)
10+ years of software and business/industry work experience with a concentration in managing projects
5+ years of leadership experience
Active PMP Certification
Experience with ERP Software is preferred
Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
Excellent communication, time management and attention to detail skills
Strong Relationship Building Skills
Must be a self-motivated team player who embraces personal and professional responsibility
Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint, Work, Excel Outlook, etc.)
Proficient with Microsoft Project
Strong command and comprehension of the English language, spoken and written
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.