Imagine new horizons….
Have dreams? Enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to lead game-changing corporate transformations. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead....
We are seeking a Senior Client Executive to build strategic enterprise sales and executive relationships with key aerospace and defense clients in North America. The position is part of a leading aerospace and defense sales team building seamless, unified virtual experiences at the forefront of the enterprise software industry to support digital transformation of engineering and manufacturing.
What will your role be?
- Implement the Dassault Systemes (DS) Industry sales strategy for assigned accounts to increase DS Industry Solution adoption and revenue growth on a short and mid-term basis.
- Identify, reveal, and articulate customer challenges to correlate business value through the Industry Solution portfolio
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer leadership team to foster a sustainable partnership between both companies.
- Act as the passionate advocate for assigned accounts representing customer priorities and interests to the broader Dassault Systemes business in order to develop value co-creation efforts.
- Lead a multi-functional team of sales and technical professionals to develop and execute enterprise level sales strategies with the goal of transforming the clients’ engineering and manufacturing systems with digital, virtual, and collaborative technologies.
NOTE: Candidates will be eligible to work remotely from anywhere in North America within a reasonable drive from a major airport.
Your Success Factors?
We are looking for an experienced sales executive who can effectively drive customer understanding of why Dassault System’s A&D Industry Solutions are differentiated from and superior to other approaches.
The Senior Client Executive should possess aerospace and defense industry knowledge in combination with exceptional customer sales relationship management experience at senior management levels including executive/C-level experience. A successful Senior Client Executive must be able to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy.
- 8+ years’ experience in a sales position or project management position
- At least 3+ years’ experience in selling solutions for international or large companies
- Proven experience in consultative value selling within Aerospace and Defense industry
- Ability to develop and execute sales plans leveraging established relationships as well creating new ones
- US citizenship required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.