Be the Next Game Changer
The Patient Cloud Solution Specialists team is responsible for the business development of Medidata’s patient-facing solutions, the fastest growing business line and the second largest source of revenue for Medidata. Offering a full suite of tools developed to provide fully decentralized clinical trials or hybrid model studies, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with executives and leaders at life science companies and CROs with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor, helping them assess their needs and developing a digital eClinical strategy using tools like patient portals, clinical registries, eConsent, ePRO/eCOA, wearable devices, biosensors, and telemedicine. As a Patient Cloud Solution Sales Specialist with Medidata, you are the primary resource responsible for driving, prospecting and closing sales across the Patient Cloud franchise. This is an opportunity to leverage and showcase your industry experience, sales expertise and interpersonal skills as an individual contributor and as part of the industry’s most successful clinical trials technology team.
• You will partner with Medidata Account Based Sales Representatives across Enterprise Accounts and Partner Accounts to develop, maintain, and drive to closure a solution specific sales pipeline across the Patient Cloud Franchise in line with quarterly and current year revenue, sales, and backlog expectations.
• You will prospect and be accountable for identifying new business opportunities for Medidata.
• You will work alongside the Patient Cloud Team to plan and execute relevant and timely marketing activities such as email campaigns, seminars, case studies, press releases, and white papers.
•You will provide customer and industry input to the Product team and have influence on growth and pipeline prioritization of Patient Cloud products.
•You will be able to collaborate and be supported by other members of the Dassault Systemes Life Science Enterprise to help achieve your sales goals.
•Other Responsibilities as assigned
• You are a true consultative sales professional, having gained this experience through SaaS technology solutions, implementation services, eCOA and mHealth solutions into the Life Sciences and CRO industry.
• You are an A-player with multi-year track record of sales quota attainment.
• You are a self-starter, innovative, yet methodical and disciplined in your approach to deal development and closing sales.
• You have developed excellent rapport building skills – you are able to connect with stakeholders and influencers at all levels within the account and can demonstrate your experience working with and selling to senior client resources.
• You understand that sales are not down to luck, it’s a process; you are well versed in adopting sales methodologies and following them through - particularly consultative, solution selling and/or Value selling principles.
• You will be travelling and are willing and able to do so (60% at peak times - will vary by quarter) domestically and internationally, when required.
• You are bringing your knowledge and experience to this role - ideally within the following areas: mHealth, eCOA/ePRO, eConsent, decentralized clinical trials (virtual trials), clinical registries, platform sales, clinical trial process, technology, professional services, and data
• As well as your strong business planning and organizational skills, you are a team player. Collaboration is key to our team’s success.
• You have a passion for the life sciences space and want to make the future of healthcare better through your daily work.
• Experience working in industry or as a consultant specializing in mHealth/ eCOA, platform sales is highly desired.
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of field sales experience
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of related industry experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. In 2020, Medidata powered two-thirds of new innovative drugs across multiple therapeutic areas.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 25,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials and key decision-making insights to our clients, enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
MEDIDATA generates the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.