Long Beach CA office location or REMOTE if outside of Long Beach area
Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Deliver sustainable solution that fits customer needs to fulfill their strategy while covering the whole business process; guarantee final workability and relevancy of the solution that can be easily deployed across multiple plants.
The challenges ahead…
- Author processes in Apriso using Process Builder
- Build interfaces and mapping using Apriso or third party tools
- Configure and Develop required extensions to the Apriso software suite
- Configure and develop required interfaces to disparate external system and hardware
- Create appropriate technical designs based on functional specifications
- Create appropriate technical and functional test plans and ensure quality of developed software
- Execution of system and integration testing at customer site together with customer
- Provide technical support for our products until transition to support
- Ensure overall quality of final solution
- Ensure all activities in Apriso methodology are completed throughout the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Be a team player and work with fellow peers
- Be able to complete the given tasks in accordance with the given timeline
- Be able to travel as required by project
Your key success factors?
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming experience, (school or professional) is a must.
- Experience in Apriso or comparable MES related software/application is a plus
- Exposure to SQL and scripting language
- Exposure to CSS/HTML
- C#, C or Java experience is a plus
- AJAX, JQuery, JSON knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Willingness and ability to travel - up to 75%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.