IMAGINE New Horizons
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
What will your role be?
This role is committed to ensuring that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their business objectives. This is a process oriented, customer-facing role that requires a motivated professional with an exceptional ability to manage customer relationships, expectations, and liaise to internal communities and stakeholders to ensure customer success. The Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Monitor customer renewal phase for each account and formulate/implement a plan to ensure a high retention rate.
- Act as the project manager for the implementation and maintenance of purchased DASSAULT SYSTEMES products.
- Regularly conduct business reviews with the assigned customer and local sales team to cover incident reports, health checks, product roadmaps, and other requirements as needed by the client.
- Manage the relationships with major stakeholders that include the customer, sales, partners, and technical teams.
- Acts as a technical liaison, providing greater insight into the customer system, and greater responsiveness and accountability for the customer.
- Actively involved in managing the troubleshooting of all high and medium severity incidents
- Act as the liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
- Define and drive execution of a targeted goal-based support engagement plan to support key business goals and milestones.
- Manage the transition from pre-sales to implementation of new customers; accurately ascertain customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide initial value in a timely fashion.
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other internal teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; conduct routine account performance planning and business reviews.
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards.
- Propose relevant enhancements by understanding user behavior and feedbacks.
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position user answers to questions in this context.
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful.
Key Success Factors
- 5 or more years of experience in a customer facing role for an enterprise software company, preferably with account management responsibilities
- Strong customer-centric focus
- Process oriented professional who excels at understanding, executing, and implementing process flows
- Anticipate and identify customer requirements and dependencies
- Ability to interpret and translate technical requirements to internal or external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicate business and/or technical requirements
- Strong relationship builder, both internally and with customers
- Experience participating in and preferably providing technical leadership on large projects or systems
- Ability to coordinate multi-faceted activities and deadlines, anticipating challenges, difficulties, and pressure points
- Exposure / experience working with Product Development organizations preferred
- Review and improve business processes
- Experience in engineering, operations, processes, and/or IT strategies preferred
- Experience in Aerospace and Defense preferred
- Experience as a technical leader and influencer
- Demonstrated depth in at least one architecture domain (i.e. application architecture), and broad exposure across several domains (i.e. data, application/solution architecture, security, infrastructure) is preferred
- US citizenship required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.