Imagine New Horizons...
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works universe!
This job will challenge you like never before to master and promote an unrivaled and evolving portfolio of market-leading design, engineering, and business process solutions. You will Make Users, Drive Adoption, Make Transformational Contributions, Make Customers Successful.
The challenges ahead...
In this role, you must continually develop and apply deep knowledge of the vast 3DEXPERIENCE Works Platform roles. You will master best-in-class design, manufacturing, simulation, governance, sales, and marketing capabilities to drive massive adoption of the mainstream 3D market. You will have the opportunity to drive success of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
You will need to partner with Sales and Marketing organizations to drive their success. You will promote adoption of our Cloud and Platform solutions through every medium and channel. You must exhibit extraordinary skills based on a significant CAD/CAE/PDM/PLM background, and you must be able to apply that expertise to create content to fuel engagements at any point on the buyer’s or customer’s journey. Additionally, you must be ready to engage in specific opportunities as a technical sales contributor.
What will your role be?
As an Industry Process Consultant, your specialty will be technical sales. You will apply your immense product and industry expertise, creativity, and professional skills to drive engagements and win deals. You will support the Customer Value Engagement model that is critical to the success of the Customer Role Experience and your GEO sales team.
Additionally, you will work with multiple brand and functional stakeholders to accomplish your objectives. You will need to develop a wide working network across Dassault Systemes and be comfortable contributing and leading in a wide variety of individual and team settings.
As an ideal applicant, you’ll have strengths in equal parts: CAD/PLM/CAE product portfolio usage, industry experience, technical sales, and professional skills. You will need to enjoy balancing multiple simultaneous assignments, multiple products to master, and working in teams.
Your Key Success Factors
6+ years experience as a Technical Sales contributor or Manager, or similar customer-facing pre-sales role in the CAD/CAE/PDM/PLM software industry. A strong candidate will have a background in cloud-based or SaaS solutions. Demonstrable expertise in digital content production is a plus.
- Strong, demonstrable expertise with mainstream CAD platform(s) such as SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Inventor, Fusion, Creo, NX, SolidEdge, and similar.
- Expertise in pre-sales activities, such as qualification, discovery, solution engineering, demonstration, and partnering with Value Delivery / post-sales teams in an all-encompassing customer-centric approach. Developing & Demonstrating customer-centric solutions utilizing the entire 3DEXPERIENCE Works Portfolio is a key component to this position.
- Digital content production experience (videography, vlogging, script writing, graphics production, video editing, voice over, live host) are a bonus.
- Exposure to and knowledge of mainstream product design/development and mechanical engineering business processes; ability to articulate mainstream engineering and product design pain points and business issues; able to discuss variations found in different industries. A deep understanding of today’s manufacturing environments, processes and challenges also a bonus.
- Exceptional live and virtual presentation abilities.
- Flexible to working in a variety of contexts, from individual contributor to leading moderately-sized projects.
- Working knowledge of project management and experience leading project teams a plus.
- Demonstrated examples of taking ownership in the context of business transformation.
- Knowledge of Sales processes.
- Digital Marketing and/or Product Marketing knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- B.S. or M.S./M.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or similar degree required. Additional coursework or studies in ISO / FDA / Quality / Etc Standards Requirements a bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.