Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons
SIMULIA, the Dassault Systèmes brand for Realistic Simulation, is the world's leading supplier of advanced finite element software.
We are committed to delivering industry-leading technology for advanced simulation applications.
The Software QA Engineer will support our core simulator software development, and have a pivotal role in the organization with responsibility for the quality of our software. You will interact with the Development, Physics R&D and Application Management teams as a key contributor to product quality. #3DSINDIALAB
What will your job be?
• Running and analyzing the regression suite on various supported platforms
• Evaluate product functionality and create Test Plans
• Manual GUI testing and converting them into automated tests
• Execute Test Plans and incorporate into the regression suite
• Analyze other areas of low coverage and enhance the suite to cover them
• Document all tests and procedures
The Challenges ahead
This is a high visibility, cross functional role with tremendous potential for project ownership and career growth in the building of Dassault Systemes’ complex simulation applications.
Your key success factors
• BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 2-5 years Software Quality Assurance experience
• Comfortable in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environment
• Ability to program in Python and UNIX shell scripting
• Good English written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a self-starter who works well independently on assigned tasks and products
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with/leverage Development, Application Management, Product Management and Validation Teams
• Hands on experience developing/maintaining/automating regression test suites
• Programming experience in C or C++ a plus
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.