Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
Development and maintenance of the 3DS global illumination rendering engine „Stellar Physically Correct“ for interactive and offline rendering in a Scrum team:
• Evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of algorithms to implement desired improvements
• Implementation and maintenance of tests to validate implemented improvements
• Debugging and profiling of new and existing code on (multi-) CPU and (multi-) GPU machines
The challenges ahead:
• Regularly exchange with your global illumination expert colleagues on newest trends and best practices for implementing global illumination renderers in communities of practice
• Influence the future of Stellar Physically Correct by devising further improvements
• Mentoring during onboarding phase; close, trustful, continuous exchange with team mates on a daily basis in a pleasant working atmosphere
Your key success factors:
• Proficiency in Software Engineering via modern C++ for code development and Python for test development
• Expert knowledge in Computer Graphics and especially global illumination rendering, ideally including applications of Machine Learning techniques
• Proficiency in GPU programming via CUDA or preferably Vulkan, including knowledge about GPU and CPU debugging and profiling tools
• Team work skills
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.