Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
In the R&D department, we provide state-of-the art rendering technology for the Dassault Systèmes group. As a software engineer in the Rendering and Appearance Infrastructure team you will work on data transformations, PBR materials, rasterization based rendering algorithms and automated testing inside the 3DExperience platform. You will ensure optimal rendering performance for applications, and evolve components in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to support new features.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#C++ #SoftwareDeveloper #SoftwareEngineer #ComputerGraphics #SceneGraphs
What will your role be?
• Specification, development, optimization, automated testing and maintenance of software components for the data flow and material support of Visualization features for real-time rasterizer based rendering in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
• Contributing to an agile team of software developers (software architecture, specification, implementation, testing, optimization)
• Collaborating with software developers, rendering experts, QA, application developers, locally as well as worldwide across the company
• Evolving, maintaining, and optimizing our continuous integration pipeline
The challenges ahead:
• Understand the interfaces of the scene graph and the render engines integrated in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
• Get fully integrated in the team’s agile development methodology and build a network within the global R&D
• Get used to the development tools (mixture of proprietary and standard). Delivery of code in expected timeframe and quality
Your key success factors:
• Work experience as a software engineer with a complex code base (3+ years)
• Strong skills in C++ (including C++ 11 and C++ 14) and object oriented programming on Windows and Linux
• Good skills on Python or a similar scripting language for automated testing
• Good knowledge of Computer Graphics, especially working with Scene Graphs, Graphics APIs (OpenGL or Vulkan) and Physically Based Rendering
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools is a plus
• Self-reliant learning and collaborative problem solving within a Scrum-team
• Focus on software quality and customer orientation
• Good English skills; German or French language skills are an advantage
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.