Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
SOLIDWORKS – “Authentic Design Experience” SOLIDWORKS is our set of 3D CAD design, simulation, data management and collaboration tools
What will your role be?
- Cultivate an understanding of the manufacturing industry’s business requirements and translate user needs into functional specifications
- Plan and develop the 3D manufacturing software design, describing the specifications in technical terms: model diagrams & algorithms that will be deployed
- Plan the appropriate user interface, identify and manage dependencies with other components
- Develop and implement the new application functionalities: code, compile and run unit tests (test cases, non-regression tests, test harness, component based test, etc.)
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components as the project proceeds
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the relevant R&D teams about the dependencies
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in C++ required
- Other Programming Languages: HTML5, Java/J2EE
- Database: DB2, NuoDB, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Web App development
- Mobile App development
- Cloud Services development
- Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.