Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
• Design, develop and continuously improve the processing and data management of primary field results.
• Develop and enhance post-processing of primary field results from HF-Solvers in CST Studio Suite (interpolation, efficient storage, algorithms)
• Developing and improving electromagnetic field post-processing algorithms
• Working with Sales & Support to understand customer requirements and workflows
• Collaborating with colleagues in the field of electromagnetic simulation
• Implementing and maintaining unit and integration tests
Your key success factors:
• PhD or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline. Graduates are welcome to apply.
• Good knowledge of a high level programming language, ideally C++
• Familiar with state of the art software development tools and processes
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (knowledge of German is a plus)
• Knowledge in numerical methods such as FEM, FIT, optimization, meshing is a plus
• Experience in high-performance computing (HPC, GPGPU) is a plus
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.