Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create the future.
What will your role be?
As a member of the Modeler team in our office in Darmstadt, you will develop user interfaces and 3D CAD processing modules for our electromagnetic solvers in the following domains:
• Rendering of CAD and BioEM data using OpenGL
• Assembly Modelling based on a constraint solver
• User Interfaces for Desktop and Web
The challenges ahead:
• Design, develop and improve software in order to provide World Class Apps for electromagnetic simulations to end-users
• Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
Your key success factors:
• You hold a PhD or a Master's degree with strong supplementary qualifications in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline and want to work in an international software company. Graduates are welcome to apply.
• You have good knowledge of a high level programming language, ideally C++
• You have strong experience in GPU programming with OpenGL including shaders
• You are an effective team player with good communication skills
• You have a technical curiosity and willingness to learn various technical skills
• Passion for software quality, clean code and testing strategies
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (knowledge of German is a plus)
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.