Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion for change and innovation.
Our Industry Services division is responsible for the delivery of our product implementations providing exciting and challenging exposure to leading-edge innovation in a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a Software Architect for our 3DEXPERIENCE solutions to our Nordics Services organization. Your will be based in Stockholm closely together with colleagues across northern Europe.
What will your role be?
- Define and propose a transformation path toward an integrated global solution, enabling the customer to achieve business objectives leveraging 3DS know how and technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Coverage of the whole business processes with the expected business value while guarantying the final workability and relevancy of the solution specifically for manufacturing.
- Create a solution that answers to the functional specification, scheduled delivery time, and proposed budget.
- Work as a technical backbone for the implementation and also playing the role of a business consultant to capture customer business processes and promote 3DS Industry Solution Experiences.
- Work in both services and sales contexts to ensure technical continuity between the solution and value propositions scoped in the sales cycle, and the solution delivered through product implementation.
The Challenges ahead
- Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
- Assess customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks.
- Deliver and support business and application consultant development of functional specifications to be implemented.
- Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to stick to out of the box solution implementation as much as possible and reduce unnecessary customizations.
- Ensure the solution is proactively delivered through product implementation.
- Mentor and guide junior developers for solution implementation / development.
Your key success factors
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) and experienced in the role of Software Architect or Senior Software Developer.
- Well versed in designing and architecting solution for customer business problems.
- Experienced in working with larger scale software implementation.
- Hands-on experience on agile methodology and working in sprints.
- Knowledge of business process of industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Hi-tech, or Energy preferably.
- Knowledge and experience of Dassault Systèmes software, such as 3DEXPERIENCE, ENOVIA, CATIA is a plus
- 3DEXPERIENCE Upgrade, migration or environment setup knowledge, can be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Integration with other tools, can be an added Advantage.
- An analytical and architectural mindset in combination with an understanding of business processes and value.
- Ability to present, stand-up for and negotiate your solutions to stakeholders in the customer organization.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.