Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes’ services team is responsible for the successful deployment of our solutions. As an Organizational Change Management Services Sales Expert, you will collaborate with key customers and our implementation team to define the right strategy to help the customer achieve their goals. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE!
Position can be REMOTE from anywhere in the US
What will your role be?
In your role, you will drive business development with key customer(s) or industry segments. You will act as the reference to guide the customer best solutions to adopt to overcome technological challenges or increase innovation.
The challenges ahead
- In collaboration with the Sales team, build a customer strategy to maintain and develop services revenue
- Identify and develop new 3DEXPERIENCE business opportunity with key customer and increase signing pipeline
- Build or contribute to the definition of the services proposal aligned with client’s requirements
- Responsible for client management / delivery management of the account
- Responsible for action plan to achieve customer satisfaction and value realization
- Ensure project delivery follow-up
- Capitalize on Industry references and replicate best practices
- Develop integrated account strategy with Account executive and client management
- Present and negotiate major contracts as part of Account team within the Leverage process
- Ensure the value delivered to a customer by the deployment of a 3DS Solution is fully documented
- Ensure revenue and margin goals for the opportunity are realized in line with the Services Business plan
- Foster trust based relationship with Customer driving valuable partnership
- Develop proposals and approaches to maximize margin through re-use
Your key success factors
- 4-7 experience in Services & Consulting
- Experience with business process analysis
- Experience with business proposals and Services sales engagements
- Relevant experience in PLM implementations
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies
- Open to Travelling 50-75%
- Product comprehension
- Communicate with customers
- Maintain relationship with suppliers
- Characteristics of services
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Ensure compliance with purchasing and contracting regulations
- Produce sales reports
- Implement sales strategies
- Answer requests for quotation
- Prospect new customers
- Use customer relationship management software
- Implement customer follow-up
- Sales promotion techniques
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.