IMAGINE New Horizons
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
Join SIMULIA – the realistic simulation solutions brand of Dassault Systèmes
SIMULIA provides simulation technologies that allow Dassault Systèmes customers to develop digital twins of their products, and use numerical representation of their physical aspects. The simulations range from mechanical system behavior (MBD) to structural behavior (FEA) to computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to electromagnetics (EM) and vibro-acoustic (VA). Among those disciplines, SIMULIA develops, based on the Simpack product portfolio, the most advanced industrial solutions for multi-body dynamics and motion analysis.
We are looking for an engineer to join our multi-body systems and motion analysis group to manage technical engagements of our customers. If you have a passion for mechanical engineering and technical computation, this job offers you the opportunity to join a group of experts that are the best in the industry. You will work in this field that’s at the cutting-edge of technology and be part of one of the best companies in the world (Dassault Systèmes currently ranks #19 on the 2021 World Best Employers list).
What will be your role?
As part of the team, you will be in charge of:
- Explaining the value of our solutions to potential customers as part of presales activities
- Engaging our existing customer base by providing technical support
- Performing multi-body dynamics service activities to analyze and highlight the system behavior of new designs
- Providing guidance for the development of advanced simulation workflows, eventually in connection with other simulation disciplines (e.g.: finite element analysis, electromagnetics, fluid dynamics and optimization)
Key Success Factors
- Master of Engineering or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or technically similar field
- Preliminary experience in the field of multibody dynamics in the academics or industrial field (with SIMULIA/Simpack or other tools such as MSC ADAMS)
- Positive person that is self-motivated and has a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- A technical/scientific mindset with excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to break down complex topics to share knowledge with others
Preferred (but not required)
- Knowledge of finite element analysis tools like Abaqus, Nastran, Ansys or LS Dyna
- Proficiency in a language other than English, such as (but not limited to): French, Danish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, etc.
If science, engineering, technology and problem solving are part of your core values, then don't miss this opportunity!
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.