Imagine New Horizons…
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
- Provide SIMULIA sales enablement to partners worldwide to increase channel capacity and partner success.
- Contribute to partner transformation and help them achieve expected growth on revenue and users.
- Develop and deliver business development activities within the frame of SIMULIA Go-to-Market & Target Initiatives.
- Align SIMULIA sales initiatives and promotions with Go-to-Market strategy ensuring their effectiveness for the partner business.
- Develop partner capacity towards value selling approach.
- Focus on expanding channel capacity and accelerating 3DEXPERIENCE and Cloud adoption.
- Support the SIMULIA adoption on the SOLIDWORKS install base.
- Carry out sales analysis, and engage in key opportunities.
- Create presentations, and conduct webinars / host trainings.
Your Key Success Factors
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- 8-10 years’ experience in Software Sales, Tech Sales or Business Development
- Detailed knowledge of SIMULIA portfolio and offers
- Firm understanding of SaaS & platform enterprise sales
- Partner relationship experience
- Content creation skills
- Implementation of sales initiatives
- Business development skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.