Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
- To provide outstanding technical expertise to customers, partners, and the DS SIMULIA organization
- Deliver accurate and timely responses to online customer requests, customer emails, and customer phone calls.
- Diagnose technical issues related to the application in question: Understand the attending physics, determine the modeling intent and desired result, identify applicable software features, and demonstrate correct usage
- Qualify the severity and type (defect/non-defect) of the request
- Classify and catalog software defects uncovered during investigation
- Advise on resolution path
- Capitalize on Knowledge: Create candidate Knowledge Database articles
- Forward customer context and requirements to R&D to inform the product development process
- Provide best-in-class communication, both internally and externally: Manage all communications with customers, R&D, DS management in Johnston RI
Your key success factors?
- Multiple years experience using finite element software, preferably with commercial packages (Abaqus, Ansys, LS-Dyna, etc.).
- Advanced degree in mechanical, civil, aerospace, or biomedical engineering with substantial experience using finite element technology for solving engineering problems (PhD or Masters + 5 years experience)
- Engineering mechanics and strong physical intuition.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and/or in a team as needed.
- Time management, organization, and the ability to simultaneously handle multiple ongoing investigations and tasks.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.