Services Software Expert
Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Our DELMIA Quintiq brand provides companies with solutions to model, plan and optimize their business operations from end to end. The solutions are used to plan and optimize complex production value networks, intricate logistics operations, and schedule large, geographically diverse workforces. Key capabilities include predictive and prescriptive data analytics, forecasting, what-if scenario planning, collaborative decision-making, disruption handling and production scheduling.
What will your role be?
Produces and/or maintains software or integration applications according to functional specifications.
The challenges ahead…
- Understand Customer Business Requirements, Scenarios, Use Cases, Users Experience needs.
- Understand the Technical Specification Dossier as reported by Software Architect and translate them into Detailed Technical Specifications.
- Evaluate costs (man/days), manage activities in order to ensure deliveries deadlines, report to Software Architect.
- Understand the software system design, describe the specifications in technical terms: select the algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used. Plan the appropriate user interface. Identify and manage dependencies with other components. Document these selections in the Detailed Technical Specifications.
- Develop code functions and Unitary Tests in respect of quality rules defined by the Software Architect.
- Write Operation Guide explaining deployment of the Software components.
- Analyze and correct reported issues and/or execute software changes required by the customer aligned with R&D strategies.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3-6 years of experience in coding (UX, web, cloud, algorithms, industry processes)
- Experience with emergent technologies, web analytics, and cloud architecture
- Knowledge of software design methodologies and unified modeling language
- Ability to implement prototyping development, algorithms, and software testing
- Risk and Project Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Active Collaboration Skills
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.