Imagine New Horizons….
As a member of Dassault Systèmes Industry Services team, your mission is to contribute to customer’s success when deploying the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. The Software Consultant collaborates with a team of experts and ensures customer’s implementations meet the required specifications.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
You will participate in supporting the implementation of Dassault Systèmes solutions. Working with the Solution and Software Architect to understand the technical/functional requirements for the project and develop the required solutions. The projects will be to implement Dassault Systèmes enterprise software solutions, customize the solutions, the user interface, reporting into the client’s database and connect with the client’s legacy systems. If you have experience in similar types of activities you’re the candidate we want to talk to.
The challenges ahead:
- Understand customer business requirements, scenarios, use cases, users experience needs.
- Understand the technical specification dossier as reported by Software Architect and translate them into detailed technical specifications.
- Evaluate costs (man/days) manage activities in order to ensure the quality of deliverables and deadlines.
- Understand the software system design; describe the specifications in technical terms, select the algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used. Plan the appropriate user interface. Identify and manage dependencies with other components. Document these selections in the detailed technical specifications document for the project.
- Develop code functions and unitary tests with respect to quality rules defined by the Software Architect.
- Write operation guides that explain the deployment of the software components.
- Analyze and correct reported issues and/or execute software changes required by the customer aligned with R&D strategies.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or (manufacturing, technology, business, operations, etc.) must be from a technical field
- 4 to 7 years of experience in a Software Consultant/Developer
- Experience deploying a PLM solution (WindChill, TeamCenter, ENOVIA)
- Experience deploying or integrating with Dassault Systemes software solutions
- Must be able to travel as needed- required
- Services & consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with
- Java, Java Script, C++,HTML 5 & SQL
- Experience with System integration
- Experience implementing/deploying enterprise level software solutions
- Experience with complex implementation projects
- Experience with DevOps
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.