Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to insure customer success with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. That success begins with the partnership between the sales team and the services team. Work in collaboration with the Dassault Sysytemes ecosystem in order to manage the engagement model on key customer projects. Demonstrating the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and how it can help the customer achieve their business and strategic objectives. The Services Business Partner has this responsibility. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
In this role, you will engage with our customers to enable their success with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Drive the business development and own the relationship with Dassault Systemes’ sales executives and key customers in the Transportation & Mobility and Industrial Equipment industries. Passion for technology, drive to ensure customer and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Services Business Partners. Come join the 3DEXPERIENCE.
The challenges ahead
- Define and implement strategic initiatives of business development in line with the overall strategy of Dassault Systemes’ software and services sales;
- Capitalize on Dassault Systemes’ industry references and replicate best practices;
- Develop integrated account strategy with Account Executive and client management;
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 6 to 7 years Services & Consulting experience
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in PLM implementations
- Experience working with companies in the the Transportation & Mobility or Industrial Equipment industries helpful but not mandatory
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly the corporate strategy and vision
- Understanding of product development process change by leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Demonstrate the ability to present and sell the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Excellent Proposal writing abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade and negotiation
- Demonstrate the ability to lead business transformation initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to develop 3DEXPEREINCE Platform strategies for specific Industries
- Demonstrate the ability to drive project/program management
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.