Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Drive the business development with key customer(s) or Sub-Industry for Industry Services Act as the reference to key customer or sub-industry.
- In collaboration with the Sales team, build a customer strategy to maintain and develop services revenue
- Identify and develop new 3DEXPERIENCE business opportunity with key customer and increase signing pipeline
- Build or contribute to the definition of the services proposal aligned with client’s requirements
- Responsible for client management / delivery management of the account
- Responsible for action plan to achieve customer satisfaction and value realization
- Ensure project delivery follow-up
- Develop integrated account strategy with Account executive and client management
- Present and negotiate major contracts as part of Account team within the Leverage process
- Ensure the value delivered to a customer by the deployment of a 3DS Solution is fully documented
- Develop proposals and approaches to maximize margin through re-use, capitalization, fixed price contracts and performance metrics
- Identify key opportunities for solution capitalization to drive incremental revenue and margin for new and existing customers
- Participate in defining solutions to support a specific Industry Referential (Strategic Product Roadmap)
- Develop communication plan to align client and DS roadmaps to the maximum benefit of both organizations
The challenges ahead…
- Strategy account plan – CVR
- Statement of Work (SOW) proposition & Special Service Offer (SSO) analysis
- Capitalization on Industry (Proposals per sub industry type, per domain, per Solution Experience to be used as reference)
- Business Monitoring on key customer or Sub-Industry (CRM Customer Relationship Management)
- Revenue and margin objectives on assigned territory
- Published capitalization documents
Your key success factors?
- Services & Consulting experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies
- Relevant experience in PLM implementations
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.