Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
DELMIA acts as the supply chain operations arm of Dassault Systèmes and offers solutions in the spaces of digital manufacturing, supply chain planning, execution systems and lean collaborative operations. It helps industries and services to Collaborate, Model, Optimize, and Perform their operations.
What will your role be?
You will work within the DELMIA team for EuroCentral focusing on Supply Chain Planning and Optimization (SCPO) solutions. Core of your tasks will be to define and design innovative solutions to demonstrate the unique capabilities of our solutions to support the current and future needs of our customers. As TechSales Consultant you explain, demonstrate and prove the value of the SCPO solutions to our clients through in-depth industry and technical expertise. You will work for the top companies in the Geo within your industry domains. This job offers a unique combination of technical and mathematical knowledge and software sales in a very innovative and goal-oriented environment.
The challenges ahead:
• Lead sales cycles from first interaction and qualification over solution and vision workshops until hand-over to the project team using a consultative, value focused selling approach
• Translate the business world of the customer into a process and solution driven approach and backwards through workshops, presentation and demonstrations
• Determine and present the value of our solutions for the specific customer case at hand
Your key success factors:
• Bachelor, Master or PhD in Business Administration or Information Technologies, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management with electives in Operations Research, Operations management, Supply Chain management or Mathematical Optimization
• 5+ years of experience with value-focused selling of complex software solutions in a presales capacity, supply chain experience in multiple industries or experience with planning and optimization solutions
• Excellent communication skills, with customers on both operational and C-Level in German and English, another languages are a plus
• Ability to travel on regular basis and appreciate new challenges (industries, cultures, companies,…)
The position can also be located in Stuttgart or Munich.
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.