Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
You will be primarily responsible for the development, configuration and delivery of solutions for international manufacturing companies. You will work closely with clients and address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
• Configure software solutions; including process authoring, development and testing of prepared extensions
• Configure interfaces to integrate external systems
• Assist and provide support during testing, go-live and post go-live phases of the project
• Collaborate with Solution Architects while creating functional and technical designs and solution documentation
• Based on your experience you may also lead the technical delivery of projects, manage a group of consultants and participate in the entire project lifecycle including activities at presales and design stages
Your key success factors:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a software industry
• Good knowledge of SQL and database querying (MS SQL or Oracle)
• Fluent English
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, information technologies or a related field
• Ability to travel up to maximum 30% of the time
• Knowledge of German language will be an asset
• Understanding manufacturing and logistic processes would be an asset
• Opportunity, to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• Multinational work environment
• Internal and external trainings, participation in conferences
• Private health care with dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, PPE – Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.