Imagine New Horizons...
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion for changing the world.
Bring dreams and reality together to shape a better future! Products cannot be sustainable if their environmental and societal impact is not thoroughly studied. Through the virtual world, through the 3DEXPERIENCE®, it is possible to examine and evaluate effects in the virtual world before manufacturing a product.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Your Challenges Ahead...
The Technical Customer Success Manager will be working with our Sales team, and responsible for working with their Enterprise Subscription Service accounts for the post-sales management of their global investment in SOLIDWORKS products.
What will your role be?
The primary role of the Customer Success Manager is to deliver proactive services and provide technical advocacy to our Enterprise Subscription Services (ESS) customers back into the various departments within our organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction for our Enterprise level customers using the SOLIDWORKS family of products.
- Demonstrate yourself as a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
- Create strong customer relationships through the review and understanding of their business processes and systems
- Engage all of the critical stakeholders within DS SolidWorks, the VAR, and the customer to help review key initiatives that rely on SOLIDWORKS products and provide feedback and direction necessary to ensure their success.
- Lead, monitor, facilitate, and respond to all account issues.
- Advocate for their accounts within SOLIDWORKS and facilitate the relationship between our customers, resellers, and various internal departments.
- Operate with and manage our Value-Added Resellers to provide our ESS customers with a tremendous post-sales experience.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure resolution plans and resources are in place to address the issues. Act as a resource (customer visit, VAR follow-up, etc.) for these issues.
- Drive the successful implementation of SOLIDWORKS products by facilitating all necessary discussions with internal and external subject matter experts for our customers.
- Implement field service-related value-enhancing processes, procedures, and technology focusing on the next-level customer support model and investigate and define our next-level installed base customer interaction model.
- Implement and manage our ESS accounts' customer success and satisfaction process/metrics.
- Partner with our Corporate Accounts Sales team members to help ensure a seamless transition from the sale into production
Your Key Success Factors:
The incumbent will have 5+ years of experience in a technical customer success role in the design and/or manufacturing, Information Technology, or software industries.
- Extensive knowledge of end-user processes for mechanical design and manufacturing
- Experience in a consulting and/or technical support role is needed
- Experience with PDM applications and implementations desired
- Background with SOLIDWORKS or 3D modeling software preferred
- Project Management experience with certification is highly desired
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.