Imagine New Horizons...
Today's world is new: the global events of the past year have disrupted the way people work together, their goals, and priorities. Everything we do drives us to improve the future – our commitment guides our culture to innovation and to continue to provide virtual worlds to extend and enhance the natural earth. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is a collaborative environment that empowers businesses to innovate in entirely new ways.
The Dassault Systèmes information intelligence brand NETVIBES provides data science capabilities that reveal information intelligence for all business users to gain insights that enable industry innovation and drive business performance. NETVIBES elevates any individual experience to reusable knowledge and know-how.
We empower users across 12 industries to build the future of Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing Industries, and Infrastructure & Cities.
The former Dassault Systèmes EXALEAD was merged into NETVIBES in 2021.
The Challenges Ahead...
We seek a North America Sales Expert, Senior Specialist who will successfully achieve the territory's revenue target and growth objectives.
You will build messaging around your crucial growth objectives to hit the target when meeting with customers and articulate value levers to end-users up to the C-Level decision-maker.
What will your role be?
The driven Sales Expert mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the NETVIBES portfolio. The incumbent will support the NETVIBES brand's growth and contribute to the revenue objectives in North America by developing materials to explain, demonstrate, and prove the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform through technical expertise.
- Define a successful sales strategy to hit a revenue target and sustain growth objectives leveraging sales initiatives defined by Brands, among others
- Generate growth in assigned territory according to sourcing built on Industry Market Analysis.
- Sell assigned offers (Brands) within a defined territory.
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (Finance, Legal), government and local regulations, DS policies, and ethical standards.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging the DS Platform as a communication channel internally and externally.
- Transform Marketing and Sales leads into Opportunities.
- Orchestrate 3DS answer to Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Build and develop trusted relationships at the executive level Contribute to best practices based on Root Cause Analysis, Analytics, and Loss reviews
- Leverage the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients relationships (and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables)
- Promote the 3DS vision and Brand Promise
Your Key Success Factors…
You have 8+ years of sales experience and are passionate about innovative technologies, and have substantial expertise in prospecting new accounts and engaging with potential C-level Customers throughout the sales cycle.
- PLM & Big Data / Analytics (a highly sought trait in this role)
- Robust experience with Cloud and SaaS offerings
- An autonomous and entrepreneurial spirit
- Creating an account strategy
- Solid Forecasting experience for the future levels of business
- Delivering a stellar sales pitch
- Implementing sales strategies
- Managing key Alliances
- Tracking key performance indicators
- Effective C-level presentation skills
- Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills (written and verbal)
- Technical solution consulting
- Strong English Skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.