Imagine new horizons….
Have you ever wondered how the world around you is designed and created? Curious about understanding how it all works and who is behind it?
Then you might want to consider working with us to help all of the world’s designers of the next best things move from a creative idea to a working model and beyond. Whether it’s the next air taxi, electronic autonomous vehicle, or the newest lifesaving formulas, we help our customers work towards a brighter future faster and more efficiently.
We want to transform the way people design and build everything and in a more sustainable way.
Interested in how our 190,000 + customers work with us? Take a look at the video below and then fill out the application!
The challenges ahead...
As the Senior Business Development Manager, you are responsible for the management of overall inbound business development and outbound prospecting pipeline building strategy and execution by leading three Managers of Business Development Representatives. You’ll work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to devise the best tactics to increase demand generation and set weekly and monthly KPIs. This is a highly strategic role where you’re able to have control over business decisions for the most important aspect of our inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline build.
The Senior Business Development Manager will contribute to the pipeline and revenue of Americas GEO by managing multiple teams including inbound and outbound business development representatives. The teams in North America and Latin America engage with prospects and customers in order to generate high quality leads from specific target initiatives, Marketing Driven inbound contacts or within restricted account lists through cold and warm calling activities.
What will your role be?
- Developing and executing the strategy for obtaining more inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline
- Lead a team of 20+ Inbound and Outbound Business Development Representatives (BDRs) responsible for generating qualified sales leads for the Client Sales, Online Sales and Partner Sales teams
- Work cross functionally with multiple direct sales teams, partner sales, and marketing teams to drive towards the ultimate goal of generating revenue
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance
- Achieve targets for qualified leads and opportunity pipeline
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to support the Outbound and Inbound business development representative teams in delivering against individual and company objectives
- Create a productive, results oriented and rewarding team environment
- Own Outbound business development representative performance metrics and KPIs
- Proactively identify and address opportunities to improve BDR performance, processes, people and technology
- Coach and mentor direct reports
- Collaborate with enablement team to determine training needs and implement programs
- Own talent management including hiring, performance reviews and development plans
- Effectively lead managers to exceed their team goals and pipeline
- Assess process and provide feedback to Worldwide Business Development Director to improve opportunity creation and win rates
- Work with Worldwide Business Development Director to drive the outbound forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in line with corporate objectives for North America and Latin America
Your Key Success Factors:
- 7+ years’ software sales management experience
- 5 + years’ experience in software sales including prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a software team
- Experience building and tracking KPIs to ensure lead target achievement
- Consistent record of quota achievement
- Proven leadership skills with experience building and growing high-performing teams
- Demonstrated expertise in sales prospecting strategies, including cold and warm calling techniques, processes and measurements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Strong skills in analytics and reporting
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.