Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
As a thought leader within the global market intelligence team, you will be responsible for providing competitive intelligence content/expertise to DS, with a focus on actionable competitive/market intelligence-based deliverables to support sales and marketing efforts.
What will your role be?
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture and produce CI (Competitive Intelligence) content related to competitors’ product offerings and selling/marketing strategies and activities
- Develop, deliver and present competitive sales enablement materials, and facilitate the application of competitive knowledge in sales and marketing activities
- Build up, nurture and support the Dassault Systèmes ecosystem of sales and marketing professionals who need and provide CI
- Conduct ad hoc research to provide CI support for strategy, as well as sales and marketing initiatives and opportunities
- Participate with team ideation on content, delivery, tools, and strategy that are aiming at transforming CI within 3DS
- Engage with market, industry, and financial analysts to understand the competitive landscape
- Prepare and deliver internal webcasts on key competitors
- Prepare and report on competitive topics on a regular cadence
- Contribute to monthly newsletters
- Participate in team reviews, coaching and mentoring of a growing CI team
- Become a known CI expert within 3DS, demonstrating awareness and understanding of appropriate CI applications and key internal and external data/information sources
- Ensure all CI activities are conducted in accordance with financial and ethical compliance guidelines
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or Business required (Master's degree preferred).
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience (exceptional candidates with less years of relevant experience will be considered).
- Deep knowledge of PLM and CAD from both the technical level and from the perspective of positioning those solutions.
- You have intimate knowledge of the offerings and strategies of major players on the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) market, and the passion to continuously refine that knowledge and keep abreast of market moves.
- A knowledge of adjacent markets is highly desirable, as well as good understanding of enterprise and cloud software as a whole, including additional expertise in ALM, MES, MOM, and SLM.
- You have mastery skills in presenting and writing on complex subjects in the English language knowing you are presenting to a global audience.
- You demonstrate a broad technical and business knowledge.
To be effective, the candidate should have a broad technical and business knowledge; rare analytical, and synthesis skills; excellent communication skills, both writing and oral; the ability to nurture, manage, and negotiate with a cross-functional network of experts; a keen understanding of the sales mindset; existing external information networks (and the ability to build new ones internally/externally); cross-cultural and multi-national company experience; and the ability to work autonomously and to quickly learn new topics.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.