Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you will be part of our 3DEXCITE Project team, which is responsible for the deliveries of state of the art marketing and sales oriented tools for experiences on mobile, desktop and VR platforms.
As part of our international team, you will work on exciting, latest generation visualization projects with a focus on both great user experience and complex configuration of products showcased.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#Agile #Scrum Master #Communication #3D
What will your role be?
- Responsible for on-boarding new team members, integrating them into the organization and providing a clear vision of the product
- Maintain high-level view, helping teams to understand both organizational and technical dependencies while avoiding chokepoints
- Assist product owner with the product backlog, scrum team to implement requirements
- Keep the team organized, and ensure that the project is on track by hosting daily stand-up, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, etc.,
- Monitor project progress, provide timely feedback, and drive a culture of agility and learning
- Host regular sessions to share updates with product stakeholders about how the project is progressing
- Proactively facilitates communication and exchange between multiple stake holders
- Ensure that the team is meeting deadlines with the desired outcome
- Continuously coach team members and the product owner
- Find compromises between requirement expectations and development needs
- Understand the business objectives of the product and how it fits in the global strategy of 3DEXCITE
- Help team in product enhancement and in streamlining the process to achieve goals
The challenges ahead
- Take our vision of the next generation marketing solution into reality
- Create new values for existing customers
- Understand the market needs and drive evolution of future products of 3DEXCITE
- Share your ideas and inspirations to our team around the globe
Your key success factors
- At least 5+ years experience as Scrum master. Certification is a plus
- Experience in acting as bridge between the concept of requirements and actions required to complete it
- Very strong collaborative and communication skills, observation skills(listening, paying attention to the challenges team is facing, etc...)
- Good knowledge about the product and processes
- Experience in coaching the team as a team member or collaborator, not from a place of control
- Experience/knowledge on how to motivate your Scrum teams and overall contribute to a common spirit
- Fluency in English
Strong analytical, communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Scrum and/or other agile methodologies•