The Salesforce CPQ Administrator/Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our Product Owners, Business SMEs, and Stakeholders to negotiate the most impactful Minimum Viable Product (MVP) while mitigating dependencies, impediments, and technical challenges.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Tools & Technology within the Sales/Business Operations department of Medidata Solutions Inc, A Dassault Systemes Company. The Salesforce CPQ Administrator/Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our Product Owners, Business SMEs, and Stakeholders to negotiate the most impactful Minimum Viable Product (MVP) while mitigating dependencies, impediments, and technical challenges. They will work to help analyze, define, and document requirements that translate stakeholder needs into Salesforce technology solutions that support the company’s strategic goal as well as implementation of approved solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Understand and rationalize broad business needs and work with key stakeholders to manage prioritization process and plan for effective delivery
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate them
- Identify and document process pain points and gaps in best practice
- Perform Salesforce platform declarative configuration/development
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Participate in the design of data integration to connect Salesforce.com and other systems
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Research new releases of Salesforce.com and understand how they impact our organization
- Data manipulation and import and export data using Data Loader
- Manage ongoing support requests and Salesforce administrative needs
- Document processes and provide technical training for other team members
- Maintenance and creation of Product Hierarchy, CPQ Products/Bundle, and Price Lists
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.