Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the Director of Finance for SOLIDWORKS, this individual is responsible for sales compensation strategy and execution of a $1B worldwide brand of Dassault Systèmes. This person will interact with the sales leadership team to create and execute sales compensation plans and calculations to drive sales results for the company.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Works closely with Sales, Operations, Finance, and HR teams to ensure accurate incentive plan administration, compliance, and results
- Act as a strategic business partner by leveraging knowledge of compensation principles and the business landscape to propose solutions that deliver results
- With the support of your team, manage Sales Compensation Plan (SCP) distribution process: from Creation to Employees’ acknowledgement.
- Create and validate the compensation plans of the worldwide population of SOLIDWORKS Sales employees
- Compute and validate individual sales results
- Define and Compute SPIF (Sales Performance Incentive Fund) and commissions payments
- Analyze sales performance Vs Commission targets to identify outliers and gaps
- Contribute to the definition of Y+1 SCP Guidance and financial modeling
- Request tool and process evolutions, participate in Drop testing
- Manage SCP integration for new acquisitions
- Work with Sales management to resolve discrepancies, answer Sales management’s questions about rules and calculations, and advise Sales managers on plans
- Engage in continuous process improvement
Your Key Success Factors
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, accounting or human resources
- 6-10 years relevant professional experience in compensation
- Experience with Software and SaaS preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a high degree of timely problem resolution required
- Advanced analytical skills and technology savvy including advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with all levels in the organization required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Comfortable working in a high-paced, deadline driven environment
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.