Engineer the Roles Portfolio delivering the right value for each users’ profile communities, to support Brand and Industries growth plans, using continuous market intelligence and listening to user feedback.
The Role Portfolio Manager will be focused on the Portfolio define for the ENOVIA Brand. This role will have responsibilities for current roles in the ENOVIA portfolio and also help drive the strategic define for next-gen topics with a specific focus on the Business Process Automation roles along with the define of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP).
The Role Portfolio Manager will be required to:
- Provide input to Brand Strategy team on the market segmentation, in order to define trends & SWOT, market opportunities and risks
- Provide support to build the 3Y Brand strategy plan (revenue plan, competitive landscape)
- Collect customers scenario use cases and define Best Practices recommendation and scope of work to be supported by the roles & applications
- Collect competition coverage & challenge it with Best Practices proposal
- Define Roles content and Apps requirements to allow a defined user to achieve his tasks during a working day, eventually if relevant in the context of Industry Process Experiences
- Define the Packaging - based on Apps - and Pricing for each role in the context of the Industry Process Experiences they serve, in collaboration with R&D development & Pricing teams. As such they contribute to the CREATE/DEFINE process
- Manage the lifecycle of the Roles portfolio
- Assess and validate Role readiness for launch as part of the CREATE/IMPLEMENT process, in relation with R&D QA
- Create and deliver Roles and Apps collateral for each product release
- Build & deliver the Sales kit (BFS, What's New, DSX.Offer) for all orderable portfolios on each new release of new FD delivery
- Nurture and Highlight to the Offer Marketing team the Points of Differentiation and Points of Parity for each role to ensure successful marketing content creation & deployment
- Propose input for Industry Process Experience value definition in collaboration with the Industry teams
- Provide Role input to Industry Process Experience packaging definition, and validate it
- Provide Roles generic input to be verticalized in the appropriate Industry Process Experience by the Industry Solution team
- Validate Role content and maturity, matching user needs, by leading the first user facing engagement for agreed customers/prospects references list.
- Demonstrated record of leadership in software product management, business development and marketing, as measured by revenue growth
- Product management experience, technical background preferred
- Strong knowledge of key industries such Transportation & Mobility, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Equipment, High-Tech or other industries
- Strong knowledge of the 3DExperience Platform
- 3DS Company Knowledge
- Building Trust Relationship
- Business Acumen
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Compliance & Ethics
- Education & Training
- Effective Communication
- Portfolio Management
- Professional Efficiency
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.