Imagine New Horizons
BIOVIA, a Dassault Systèmes digital solutions brand, provides global collaborative product lifecycle experiences for organizations and industries that rely on scientific innovation for competitiveness. BIOVIA's industry-leading in-silico modeling, simulation, and laboratory informatics solutions enable the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, and petroleum companies to accelerate scientific R&D.Ensure Life Sciences Roles portfolio successful introduction delivering the expected materials, and the relevant requirements by listening to user inputs and feedbacks. #3DSINDIALAB
What will your job be?
- Provide development managers the prioritized requirements sustaining roles promised value in collaboration with Roles portfolio managers, based on:
- Competitiveness analysis
- Strategic Customers use cases
- Industry or process consultant discussions
- Changes to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform apps
- Targeted Role Strategy
- Users’ feedbacks
- Happening within the Life science domain
- Specify and document requirements to be analysed and converged with development managers
- Validate Role readiness, acting as a key user
- Create and nurture relationship with customers and users in the domain through IFWE Loop Communities (Knowledge and Know-how capture and sharing)
- Comply with related R&D processes & Meet the Key Activity & Performance Indicators
The Challenges ahead
- Create and deliver role’s assets articulating the value delivered including what’s new assets and role’s demonstrations
- Define cross brand use cases with Life Science applications
- Articulate the value of role through story telling demonstration
- Enable Go To Market introduction by providing and promoting all technical materials (demo, presentation, trainings …) on every evolutions for each release
- Define and deliver trainings and certification materials to empower internal and pre-sales teams.
- Perform pre-sales activities when no expertise already exists in the channel or Geography to engage first of a kind case for reference customers.